Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just for You, God.

 I had to share this video of the song "We Were Made For You" by Aaron Gillespie. I've been stuck on his worship CD for a while now and this video is making me miss being abroad. I can't help thinking about how we were specifically designed for the purpose of glorifying God. I want to live for Him in everything that I do.

In other news, I have a new blog, solely for the purpose of sharing my YWAM adventure... please check it out:

live2love416.blogspot.com

I will be leaving in March and can't wait to share exciting news from the school! Please be praying for me and the rest of the students as we learn more about serving, our identity and living out our calling.

And I leave you with this...

the video that I created for my support page...




0 comments:

Post a Comment